We build your website
Our Web Package contains everything you need to get your business website up and running.
It is ideal for individuals, SMEs, charities that are looking to have an affordable all-in-one package to get their website project off the ground without any technical expertise.
Included in our Web Package
Free 1st year web hosting with our web hosting package, including domain mailboxes.
Content management system
We build your website with CMS Made Simple. And this gives you flexible and straightforward administration facilities to manage your site's content.
We design your website with the following elements:
- Multiple page layouts and content areas, giving you great flexibility to to get your message across.
- Mobile-friendliness is built into the design - your website will look good on all devices.
- On-page SEO features ready, includes Facebook and Twitter tags.
- Links to your social media accounts.
- Your Google Analytics tracking code installed on all your site pages. We can set this up if you don't have one.
- Captcha-protected contact form, using Google reCaptcha.
- Social media sharing toolbar to make it easy for your site visitors to share your content on their social platforms.
- News / blog - great way to announce news and events, promote product or service offers on a regular basis.
- Image galleries - organise your images on your product or event pages
- Slideshow - great eye-catching feature on your home page (or indeed any other of your site pages) to showcase your products or services
Our Portfolio page has a selection of websites we have built, giving you examples of the flexibility of CMS Made Simple.
You can create as many pages and posts as you require - we wont restrict you.
We provide you with a user manual to get you started with managing your site with CMS Made Simple and your web hosting control panel.
We set up and maintain a "sandbox" version of your site so that you can get familiar with CMS Made Simple and try things out before editing the live site.
And we are on hand to help you out should you need us.
5 steps to build your web site
Our design process is simple and stress-free. We work with you every step of the way, from initial thoughts to final delivery. We take you through the process at your own pace - its your web site after all.
And, no matter what type of web site we build, our design process provides the same level of attention to detail that is needed to get your new site published.
So here's a quick run-down of our 5-step-build process.
step 1: getting your requirements
We find out from you what you want from your web site, who are your likely visitors, what you want them to do on your site, who you are competing with.
You may already have an idea of how you want your new site to look like. For instance, you may have seen another site you like the look of.
We find out from you what site features you need to be included.
step 2: produce quote
We provide you with a quotation for the work, which includes build timescales and scope of the work.
step 3: build theme prototype
We build a prototype website and publish it to our development server. We provide you with a link to it so that you can see what your new site is going to look like and give us your feedback.
We use your feedback to make the tweaks needed. And once you are happy with the site's look and feel, this becomes your agreed theme for the next step.
step 4: build "sandbox" site
We build the "sandbox" version of your site using your agreed theme so that you get familiar with the content management features as well as test out the site functionality.
We review your feedback to see what amendments are needed.
You are encouraged to update the sandbox site with your own initial content in readiness for the next step.
step 5: publish site
Once we're both happy with the testing carried out on the sandbox site, we do the following:
- We transfer the site files over to your live web space.
- We carry out final site testing to make sure the site links still work correctly.
- We hand the site over to you so that you can add and edit its content.